"We are never more like God than when we give. And every time we make a decision to be generous,
we discover that our God refuses to be out-given."
When you give at Vertical Church, you help make our mission "to point those far from God to life in Jesus" possible. Digital giving is convenient, safe, and secure. A benefit of recurring, digital giving is that it helps you become a disciplined giver. In 1 Corinthians 8-9, Paul challenged the Corinthian believers to give intentionally, deliberately, and at a pre-determined time.
Click the "Give Now" button below to give. You can make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift using a Debit/Credit Card or a Checking account. You can also set up an account, which makes the experience even faster the second time. With an account, you'll have 24/7 access to make any changes, check your history and/or manage your recurring gifts. You will recieve an email from Bluepay, our merchant service provider, for each transaction that is processed.
At Vertical, there are several additional ways to give:
1. Automated online giving. (see below)
2. Sunday Services. Attend our weekend services and give in person on Sunday during the worship experience.
3. Any check made payable to "Vertical Church" can be sent to the following address:
Vertical Church c/o Accounting Dept.
P.O. Box 15566 Chesapeake, VA 23328-5566
4. Stock Donations. There are tax savings to donating stock to charities. If you would like to donate stock to Vertical Church, please click here to contact Brian Owens, Lead Organizational Pastor.
If you need any help with your giving account, please feel free to call us at 757-410-2367 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to assist you!
What is automated giving?
Automated giving is one way to be intentional about practicing generosity through recurring, digital giving. It is easy to set up recurring giving using a Debit/Credit Card or a Checking account. After signing up for an online giving account, you'll have 24/7 access to make any changes or updates, check your history and manage your recurring gifts.
How Does It Work?
Our online giving enables giving through a safe and secure web interface. With automated giving:
- You control HOW you give and WHEN you give.
- You can give via bank transfer, or with your debit card or credit card.
- You can cancel any time.
- Your identity and information are safe.
- Vertical Church has no access to your bank account or other sensitive information.
Try it for a short time. You don't have to make a life-long commitment to automated, digital giving. Just try it for a few months. You can change your giving profile at any time.
To begin automated giving, click the "Make it automatic" link below.