We're so excited that you're joining us this Christmas for our Kids' Christmas choir. The links provided on this page are for you to use during your own practice time. Kids have so much fun singing together that we want to give them a chance to share their joy and excitement for Christmas with others.
If you would like your child to participate, here are a few details you should know.
- They will sing the two songs listed below. We are currently singing them during our kids' worship time on Sundays, giving them a chance to become familiar with the songs.
- We will not require extra rehearsals, but we will have a run-through the day before the event on Saturday, December 14th at 4pm.
- Please arrive at the event on Sunday, December 15th promptly at 4pm.
- Dress in Christmas attire.
- Plan to have LOTS OF FUN! This is going to be amazing!
If you have any questions, email Pastor Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joy to the World - Bethel Kids
Born is the King (It's Christmas) - Hillsong Kids